Center Court at Sadler Center
Center Court is located on the main floor of the Sadler Center. Center Court accepts meal plan “swipes”, Dining Dollars, W&M Express, cash and credit.
Center Court at the Sadler Center will feature the following stations:
- The Chop House, offering made-to-order salads
- Maize, featuring vegetarian and vegan options
- Natural, serving a menu tailored to guests with special dietary needs like celiac, gluten and dairy intolerances
- Taliaferro’s, offering handmade pasta and pizza
- Tidewater Grill, featuring handmade burgers and hot sandwiches as well as seafood options
- Reves Global, presenting authentic recipes from around the world from Asian-inspired dishes to West Coast cuisine and Latin dishes
- Simple Servings, serving minimally processed food prepared without gluten or seven of the eight most common food allergens: milk, eggs, soy, tree nuts, peanuts, shellfish and wheat
Monday - Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Monday - Friday: 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Lunch & Brunch
Monday - Friday: 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Saturday Brunch: 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Sunday Brunch: 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Mid-Day (Grill, Deli, Salad Bar)
7 Days a Week: 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
7 Days a Week 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Blair's Late Night
7 Days a Week: 8:00 p.m. - midnight